701 24th Ave. SE, Minneapolis MN 55414
Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to provide exceptional customer service, through active listening and professional communication, to identify root causes of customer issues and ensure timely resolution. The CSR must maintain accurate and current inventory records in accordance with customer and company specifications and also continually focus on the improvement of his/her processes to ensure customer's needs are being met, while maintaining high-quality, cost-effective logistics services.
- Ensure timely order processing through electronic downloads or data entry of customer orders. This includes confirming accuracy of all data, reconciling the system and ensuring all special requests are appropriately addressed and followed through.
- Prepare Bills of Lading and shipping documents for outbound shipments.
- Ensure timely processing of inbound receipts.
- Update and maintain customer item files.
- Bill each customer for receipts and services performed as outlined in the customer contract in an accurate and timely manner.
- Serve as liaison between all internal departments and the customer.
- Resolve problems as they occur and ensure accurate and complete information is conveyed to all.
- Respond to service failures in a prompt, courteous and effective manner.
- Respond to inquiries and answer requests for information.
To be successful in this position, the CSR must have own the following traits:
- Able to manage multiple tasks while adjusting priorities as needed. Flexibility is of utmost importance.
- Applies professional, polite telephone and written communication skills.
- Provide extraordinary customer service in a courteous, efficient and professional manner.
- Attention to detail to detect discrepancies on records or reports.
- Able to analyze messages to obtain information from customers and warehouse staff.
- Can recognize opportunities to sell value-added services to customers when the occasion arises.
- Will follow order fulfillment to the end (in warehouse and with customer) to ensure a successful and timely conclusion.
- Willing to accept accountability and stay focused under pressure.
- Can adhere to established guidelines and rules of the organization outlined in the employee manual.